Question
Posted by: snoopy | 2005/07/11

27 weeks and runny tummy

I had a bladder infection and was given antibiotics for five days -Zinnat. I finished on thursday. I drank lots of lique fruit crandberry juice(almost a litre in one day) and I think it gave me a runny tummy. I got some Petrolite from the chemist to stop the tummy today. I have noticed though that my urine is a dark yellow/ brownish colour. I am very concerned. Will the Citro soda affect or agrivate a runny tummy - I have to take it two or three times a day.
Please advise

You can use Vaeline on the raw area. I'd suggest that you see a doctor about the brown urine.

2
Posted by: S'ya | 2005/07/12

Why don't you see a doctor instead of the pharmacist. All these things you've been taking would have an effect of some sort on you. If I were you I'd go today.

Reply to S'ya
Posted by: snoopy | 2005/07/11

I forgot to add that it is very painfull in my anal area when I walk and sit on the loo - can I use any cream for my raw skin (from all the wiping) vaseline maybe - or will this be bad for my bladder infection?

Reply to snoopy