Question
Posted by: sambinoCT | 2004/12/23

26 wks pregnant - persistant pain between my legs

I've had a persistant pain between my legs for 2 weeks now. It just seems to be getting worse. It's not painful to touch but it's painful when I walk or even just move my legs while turning in bed at night. Is this normal. It feels like it could be my groin muscles. But in actual fact it feels like the baby's head is ready to come out :) Haven't been to doc about it because there are no other worrying symptoms. Is it normal?

It could be stretching of the ligaments in this area. Sometimes this causes quite a lot of pain. If you are unable to walk because of pain, you should see your doctor, otherwise wait till your next visit.

2
Posted by: babe | 2004/12/23

Hi gals...

I have had three girls and each time, it felt as if they were going to fall out, but that is just the pressure u r feeling, when the baby drops and gets lower into the canal, nothing to stress about...I am sure ur doc will tell u it is normal, as for the pain, try sleeping with a pillow between ur legs or a hot water bottle, and stay off ur feet as much as u can.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS.

Reply to babe
Posted by: cheryl | 2004/12/23

If it feels like pressure, don't worry. I'm 28 weeks and had a check up yesterday I also told the doctor that it feels like something is going to fall out. This is normal. Don't worry. I'm also complaining about the discomfort.

Reply to cheryl