Question
Posted by: Mother to be | 2004/01/05

25weeks pregnant & the baby is not moving anymore

Hi! all

i'm 25weeks pregnant & my baby has not been moving for 3 days now when i was 24weeks he used to kick me everyday but now he stoped, do i need to go & see my doctor or not pls help if this is normal or not.

PLEASE HELP ME

If you have had no movements at all for three days, I would suggest that you phone your gynaecologist. You could try the tricks described by the other respondents first.

3
Posted by: Mother to be | 2004/01/05

Thank you guys i really appreciate it

Reply to Mother to be
Posted by: LS | 2004/01/05

I would still tell the doc about it....I think it's better to bug him than not at all...personally my baby has been moving throughout...some days he feels lazy than others....and i have found that if i have a coke he does'nt move as much....good luck!!

Reply to LS
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/05

I had this too. They seem to slow down to almost no movement. I was told by my gynae to drink a can of Coke, not Coke Light. The caffiene and the sugar make them move. I was told that if he didn't move within the hour, I was to go and have a scan. After a couple of minutes after drinking the Coke, he started moving.

Apparenlty a lull in the movement is normal around 24 /25 weeks.

Best of luck.

Reply to Kate