Question
Posted by: thando | 2008/05/26

25 week prem baby

my daughter was born at 25 weeks weighing 780 g. she is 1 year now but no teeth yet . do i have to worry?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Thando
No need to worry, some children are slower than other. Just let your doctor check when you visit him again.Regards Welma

4
Posted by: mello | 2008/07/28

My daughter was born at 25 weeks weighting 560 g. On the 25 April 2008. But she died an hour and 15 min after i gave birth. I got infection because of flu. Please give me advice. My doctor said i should try again after 6 months. Is there a possibility that it will happen again?

Reply to mello
Posted by: Leah | 2008/07/02

My daughter was born at 25 week, she is 4years turning 5 this yea. She is all well except for eye allergies and bronchitis whenever she gets a flue. Otherwise she is fine and too clever, I thank God for this little one

Reply to Leah
Posted by: Loreal 123 | 2008/06/19

My baby was born on the 29th of May at 25 weeks I am so worried that she will not be fine you know or something.Now there is a bit of a problem with her tummy. Please advice me through this difficult time.

Reply to Loreal 123
Posted by: Nina | 2008/05/30

nee wat, moenie worry nie. Vriende van my se dogtertjie was meer as 'n jaar oud toe haar tande gekom het (sy was voltermyn baba) en sy is nou al 'n jaar en 'n half en tand nr 3 & 4 het nou eers uitgekom. Ek weet van 'n hele paar kinders wat se tande na 'n jaar eers uitgekom het.

Reply to Nina