Question
Posted by: Lily | 2007/11/29

25 and no sex drive

I'm 25 years old and I feel like I have absolutly no sex drive. Nothing significant has happened, I got married 2 years ago and never really wanted to have sex. My husband has a very high sex drive and I know it's hard on him. Anything I can do?

There are many potential causes for a loss of or reduction in, libido. You seem to be saying that you never had any interest in sex, rather than that you have recently lost interest. Your best bet would be to see a good local shrink for a thorough assessment and discussion of this and related issues, to clarify why this has been an area of life apparently litle interesting you, and how best to deal both with that and with the strain this understandably places on your marriage.

1
Posted by: Hj | 2007/11/30

Are you perhaps on the pill? You may have a medical condition but anyways this doesnt sound normal as sex should be part of your marriage. Mayb you should get a check up just to make sure everything is ok with you

Reply to Hj