Question
Posted by: Suzie | 2007/05/03

24wks But Can't see the baby's sex

I'm 24wks preggies but still we can't determine the sex of the baby and we can hardly see tjhe baby because the picture is so fuzzy. My doc assures me that everything is perfect and that the baby is growing, but I'm still worried

It isn't always possible to tell the sex if the baby is not lying in the correct position.

2
Posted by: K | 2007/05/05

I wouldn't worry about that....sometimes the baby is just not in the right position to tell. And, as Madie said...a girl is sometimes harder to distinguish.

Reply to K
Posted by: madie | 2007/05/03

IT IS MOST PROBABLY A GIRL BECAUSE A BOY GENITALS ARE MORE DISTINCT, I COULD ONLY SEE MY BABY GIRL'S AT 29WEEKS

Reply to madie