Question
Posted by: JustMe | 2005/06/15

24 weeks

What can I take for the flu at 24 weeks . This is now the 3rd time that I am getting in during my pregnancy and it's getting worse and worse .

You can use Panado for fever, Iliadin nasal spray for blocked nose, Benylin cough syrup for cough. If this is the third time recently, you may need antibiotics and should see your doctor about this.

1
Posted by: Nats | 2005/06/15

I went the al natural way:
For nose: mix 1 tsp salt with 1 cup boiled water, cool off and spray in your nose with a syringe or nose spray bottle. For a sore throat the same as above, but gargle with it when still luke warm, and just to make you feel better, mix honey, lemon juice and boiled water - half of a coffee mug (a home made medlemon), that really works, just make the achyness feel better. Also keep warm, take hot showers and let the bathroom fill up with steam, that clears the lungs a bit. Get better soon!!!

Reply to Nats