Question
Posted by: shell | 2004/10/11

23 Weeks & Painfull Vaginal Muscles

I am currently 23 weeks pregnant for the last three days it feels like the baby is actually pushing down on my vagina. The muscles are extremely painfull (if i can describe it - it is like terrible muscle pains). Is this normal? What is the cause for this? This is my second pregnancy and i did not experience anything like this with my daughter.

Some women experience ligament pain with pregancies. It should settle on simple analgesia

1
Posted by: . | 2004/10/11

You will feel the pain going through you groin (deep inside your vigina), yes it is normal. I am also expecting my second born and i've passed through that stage.

Take care

Reply to .