Posted by: Spark | 2007/06/22

2280 - Want to give up

D - I was thinking about you alot last night. What if you have an affair, get yourself a nice young toyboy. Your self esteem will blossom. I know morally it is not right, but if it could be good for the depression, but then you shouldn't let hubby find out or let the guilt eat you up. It is only a suggestion, no need to follow it. maybe I should try that.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I don't think Medical Aid will pay for that treatment you suggest, Spark

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: D | 2007/06/22

Spark - I love the way you would be great if I thought I could get away with it!!! I was saying to someone this evening that if anything happened to the hubby I would defnitely go for a younger person, who needs the money, just want the bod.
PS: Medical aid may not pay for it but even though I am in my (early!) 40's I think I could still pull....

Reply to D

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.