Question
Posted by: luoise | 2007/08/21

21j female, want to sterilize.

Considering sterilization, I'm 21years old.
Yes i have a few reason to even consider it.
I had an abortion at the age of 16, wasn't my choice, i had to do it.
so I'm not sure if i want to have a baby, afraid something might go wrong.
Plus to top it all off.......
I'm diagnosed with bipolar mood disorder (manic depression - old term)
It's a hereditary illness - my brother and i have it out of 3children, came from my mother and she obviously got it via her mother.
So, can you see why I'm considering this????
the chances are 99.9% that my child will have it as well.

please tell me that what i'm considering, not madness is

luoise

See below.

2
Posted by: bee | 2007/08/22

yes i agree you should wait till you are married,what about your husband that you will have one day,just remember that one you are sterilized its over you can not take it back !!so go on the pill or a loop or just a other alternative untill you are older and more mature(not in a bad way) but you still got a long road ahead you should not be worring obout these kind of this,let God show you the way !! :)

Reply to bee
Posted by: Mona | 2007/08/21

Hi. I think u should rather wait until u r married. Have u spoken to a doctor? He might suggest the loop. These days they don't sterilize unless they have to..(i think) Good luck

Reply to Mona