Question

2 questions regarding Triphasel

I had my periods fro the 11th to the 15th of June and started Triphasel on the 16th of June. I want to go off the pill, is it safe to just leave it now or must I wait until I get my next periods and then stop it by not taking it after my periods?

Also, is it safe to have unprotected sex during the 3 months after stopping the pill, if I do fall pregnant (I know it is very unlikely) will it affect the baby in any way?

It is best to stop the Pill when you have your period, else it will disrupt your cycle.
If you fall pregnant in the 3 months after stopping the Pill, it will not affect your baby.

1
Posted by: boemsie | 2007/06/26

1.I think is't best to wait until your next period before leaving the pill. When leaving it in the middel of the your cycle is may cause bleeding.

2.It's best using a condom. But I don't think it wil affect the baby .

Reply to boemsie