Question
Posted by: Arthur | 2006/11/08

2 Neutered males, what shld the next be

I have 2 Neutered males and am looking to get another dog. Should the next one be female or doesn't it matter

It will depend on the gogs yo have and the new dog. Some females can be very territorial and aggressive and even try and dominate the older dogs. Neutered male or female would probably be fine especially if introduced while still young.

2
Posted by: Arthur | 2006/11/16

Puppy has arrived (female) and is doing great, quite cheeky but well. IOther two are very socialised so I think this is a reason they are handling well. At first were quite jelous

Reply to Arthur
Posted by: Acineth | 2006/11/08

It depends. What breeds are they?

Reply to Acineth