Question
Posted by: Dude | 2005/07/11

2 my last old lady

Ladies going out with younger men, here is the truth 9 out of 10 …

U in love, u think u guys r sweet, u wonder if he’s the one that will have ur soul t2 keep …
U think bout the future and remember the past .. those controlling bastards who said it would last …

And now finally through years of betrayal hurt and mistrust, u found a soul mate in who u can trust …

And he’s so what u’ve been lookin 4 all ur life … a man that’s wanting to commit to a woman and call her his wife …

But fooling a fool ur r the fool … 4 wot u think will last 4eva is going to pass in a short time … 4 ur years of courting and flaunting are ova, u think its something u going to appreciate 10 years from now, that’s supernova some how …

Maybe his eyes r filled with love, but it’s just lust 4 an older chick, that’s what boys like at first, come 10 years and u naked will make him sick …

B wise and remember, this kind of relationship is from may until September … don’t fool urself in disbelief… u tryna clutch onto someone now… keep him under that little finger cause guys ur own age aren’t interested in u, they know that they can b with someone 10 years younger than u …

So enjoy the fad while it lasts … 4 4eva is but a dream sweet heart … anything greater than a 5 year gap … 9 out of 10 it’s a lustful lap around lifes race coarse …

Disagree wif me, that’s ok … if u think ur man that’s youger than u will stay … u foolin urself …

Guys 37 u almost 50 … who do u think u foolin u or me … guys 25 an u 34 … another decarde and he’ll walk out that door… unless u clutch on, get knocked up, make him wanna stay somehow b4 the lust gives up …

I ben there … my babe wasn’t wrinkled at all but at least she knew … when she was 50 I’d b lookin 4 somethin new … and the guys may think that’s not me, its ur fluckin nature asshole, u may b blind now but later u gonna wanna b …

And the ladies may fib and sob silently … lye 2 urselves today cause ur tears know the truth of tomorrow … maybe u should enjoy the fling … if it’s warm and fussy and makes ur heart sing … rather love it all today cause when tomorrow comes along … the memory will be what keeps u warm in your minds love song …

Pusti…

Hi Dude,
I think banmi's got your number !

6
Posted by: Bambi | 2005/07/12

Not bad Dude, I love older men you sound just like the man for me.

Reply to Bambi
Posted by: Dude | 2005/07/11

I'm 78, a collection of cars from lambo to lotus... at least 3 heart attacks with one major bypass

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Bambi | 2005/07/11

Your age? Financial status? And how many heart attacks have you had?

Reply to Bambi
Posted by: Dude | 2005/07/11

u so sweet bambi, lets just hook up ... ;) reality is such a vibe these days!!!

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Bambi | 2005/07/11

Hi Dude
So what you are actually saying is that a woman should get a man 10yrs older than herself with a lot of money in the bank and that had 2 heart attacks. And after making out his will........you make sure he has the 3rd.

Reply to Bambi
Posted by: Liza | 2005/07/11

And ex-husbands' "business" partner is over 50. So why did they buy a house together? I just don't understand men.

Reply to Liza