Question
Posted by: Lynn | 2007/03/26

2 Months injection

Good Doc,

Doctor i would like to know how long does the 2 month injection last in my body before i can fall pregnant , i have only used the injection once that was on the 21/02/2007, now i would like to have a baby .

Is there something one can use to clean injection off my system,is there medication to clean the injection our seeing i have only used it once?

Please help.

regards

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the injection.

1
Posted by: V | 2007/03/27

Hi There Lynn,

I am no expert but I am on the injection too. My Dr told me that it can take from 9months - 1yr to fall pregnant when you use the injection. I am not sure if it will take as long for you because you only had it once.

Reply to V