Question
Posted by: trying to get pregnant | 2008/01/18

2 miscarriages, still trying.

Hi, i have had two miscarriages in a row. I went to the doctor and they told me i have antiphospholipid.
Im on asprin (low dose) and trying again, ut i am very scared it will happen again, i dont know what im ment to think or feel?

You are on the right medication. Just book as soon as you are pregnant and have regular follow up.

2
Posted by: TX | 2008/01/18

I had 2 miscarriage in a row, then i fell preg again.Gave birth to a handsum baby boy, but he died at 7 months. I didnt lose hope, I'm nom 23wks pregnany.

Hope this time everything will go fine.

Dont lose hope just keep on trying. Take care
TX

Reply to TX
Posted by: Yoli | 2008/01/18

It is a great loss, I know how you feel, I have the same thing, I lost 4 babies before they could diagnose me. I have a healthy little boy that is 7 months old now!! The pain is all forgotten as soon as you have your baby in your arms! I must also say it is with God's love and grace that I handeld the pain and a supportive husband. The doctor gave me pills, the same as asprin, it just protects your stomic and then a injection everyday until 6 weeks after the delivery. May I ask were do you stay and who is your dr?

Reply to Yoli