Question
Posted by: Girlfriend | 2008/01/28

2 girlfriends 1 boyfriend

To all the ladies please can i have your input.

I have been going out with my b/f for the past 17 months, and he has this "lady friend" who he has been keeping and has been telling me that she is his friend, on Saturday found out that they have been in a relationship, they are lovers.

I aproached this lady and yes she was a lady cause I expected that she would not talk to me, but yes she did and politely so.

I asked her about the affair and she admmited that yes she is in love with my boyfriend ad so is sorry that she fell in love with him but there is nothing that she can do. She told me that its up to me whether I leave him cause she is not going to do so.

Then yesterday i asked my boyfriend about the whole issue and he also said he does not want to loose both of us as somehow he loves us both

(all three of us are divorcees). I truly love my boyfriend, he is loving, caring, fun to be around and we share this unique bond. As a woman can you trully carry on with a relationship knowing your man has another lady in his life.

Not a lady -- I don't qualify to comment

7
Posted by: Callie | 2008/01/29

Only you can decide, you are from a marriage, i would not settle for that if i were you, but that is your decicion what if he brings in a 3rd lady saying he has feelings for all of you, think about it? Get someone that is interested in you alone.

Reply to Callie
Posted by: ?? | 2008/01/29

You know what dear, this guy is never gonna be serious look for someone who is willing to be with u, who will love and cherish you then leave that looser.

Give him the taste of his medison if u can.

Reply to ??
Posted by: Sg | 2008/01/29

Dump him NOW,he is having his bread buttered on both sides.You are being used and definately don't need this character in your life.
Move on.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: John | 2008/01/29

Wara wara wara? Now there's a cogent argument, if ever I've heard one.

Girlfriend, you say he is loving and caring and you share a unique bond. Yep, unique is about right as you seem willing to play second fiddle but I do not think he is loving or caring. He lied to you and when he was caught out he gave you an ultimatum - you have to make changes to accept the new situation as he is not willing to. Loving and caring? I think not. I'm not sure about the definition of a 'lady' but to me it seems as if his other girlfriend hardly qualifies.

Don't you deserve your own, exclusive man?

Reply to John
Posted by: jojina | 2008/01/29

what is so wrong about the situation, i mean it is no like you cannot get your own boyfriend, look people will always connect with different people on different levels, why not get yourself a boyfriend two, "yes" three can play that game. it may be just you what you need to straighten the relationship.

look i know you all bound to think it is disgusting and wara wara wara ...it is only because you have not tried it before.

Reply to jojina
Posted by: SR | 2008/01/29

Girlfriend = are you entertaining the thought of sharing him? and if so what causes you to contemplate it ...because the other is willing to do so? Her needs are different to yours thats why she is willing to stick around and play 2nd fiddle. IHave you ever thought about it? I mean really thought about why she is willing to stick around and wait and wait for him? Anyway, whatever choice you make he is going to land with his ass in the butter because he has a back up plan and she'll be waiting with open arms.

Reply to SR
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/28

No, definitely not. He is truly having a fun time with both of you. There is absolutely no point is trying to have a relationship with a person like this. There will always be someone else.

Reply to Hope*