Question
Posted by: Marie | 2003/03/02

1)to boost broken down immune system? 2) swelling feet and apparent water retention>

Dear Cyber Doc,
Firtsly I would appreciate if you could tell me how to boost my immune system. Reason being I have a problem as a result that when ever any pressure it placed on just about every part of my body I end up with either lumps or very swollen red rashes which is of painfull as well as itch, which worsen should I dare scratch. This could last up to 2 to 3 days depending how long the part of my body was exsposed to the pressure. As a result of my immune system I have also had gullian barre, which fortuanately was acute and recoverd in 1 year. I do take a multi vitamin but seem to feel that I need some additional vit. in conjunction but am not too sure what to take.

Secondly, this is about my daughter. she is turning 21 in April. She has been complaining about
swollen feet and being bloated. she also appears to have bad sirculation as her feet is always either very blue or red. Due to her being so young I am concerned
Your advice will be appreciated, Many thanks.
Marie.

Marie, the best would be to ask your doctor to give you a course of Beriglobin® (or Histaglobin® in he thinks there is an allergy involved) injections to boost your immunity.

Marie, the most likely cause would be anaemia. Other options would include heart, kidney and vascular problems. The best would be for her doctor to do a full physical examination and send blood away for tests. Good luck.