Posted by: sissie | 2008/08/13

1st timer

I want to start using the pill. Which brand should I use

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Nordette or Tripashil are good ones to start with.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Keisha | 2008/08/13

I`m using Minerva 35 and it`s great, but you also need a prescription. I`m not sure, but I think you can get Triphasil from the clinics but only after your docter gave you a once off prescription. Triphasil is a very strong pill and you might get side effects like nausea and headaches. Diane, Minerva and Ginette (and some others) is a medium strenght pill and it seems that people get less side effects from these pills.
Good luck anyway, hope you find something that works for you. Best advice is to go see a docter of a gynea.

Reply to Keisha
Posted by: QT | 2008/08/13

i would say use ginette 35, im on it for a year &  a half &  its great but u cant get it over the counter or the clinic like other pills. Your doc or gynae has to give you a prescription

Reply to QT

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.