Posted by: sissie | 2008/08/13

1st timer

I want to start using the pill. Which brand should I use

Nordette or Tripashil are good ones to start with.

Posted by: Keisha | 2008/08/13

I`m using Minerva 35 and it`s great, but you also need a prescription. I`m not sure, but I think you can get Triphasil from the clinics but only after your docter gave you a once off prescription. Triphasil is a very strong pill and you might get side effects like nausea and headaches. Diane, Minerva and Ginette (and some others) is a medium strenght pill and it seems that people get less side effects from these pills.
Good luck anyway, hope you find something that works for you. Best advice is to go see a docter of a gynea.

Reply to Keisha
Posted by: QT | 2008/08/13

i would say use ginette 35, im on it for a year &  a half &  its great but u cant get it over the counter or the clinic like other pills. Your doc or gynae has to give you a prescription

Reply to QT