Question
Posted by: lydia | 2004/11/17

1st kiss - what to do?

I am 18 and have neva went out with a guy. Now, there is this 25yr old who is asking me out, i like him coz he'z cute and all but i am afraid to go out with him coz i have neva kissed in my life! What if i fumble? mind you, this guy is way older than me-so he must be more experienced than i. I've always practised on mirrors but i have neva mastered the art of kissing. Please help,!!!

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Lydia,

for advice on kissing please post your question to our sexologist here at Health24.

Given your comment about not being experienced and this guy being quite a bit older than you, please be cautious and don't do anything you don't want to do - even if he tries to persuade you. You may also want to consider relationships with guys around your own age instead. Above all take care and protect yourself.

3
Posted by: razz | 2004/11/28

read q number 540 for tips.....

Reply to razz
Posted by: johnnyB | 2004/11/19

don't worry, i think every was a bit unsure about what to do about the first kiss. all i can tell you is when it comes to "crunch time" so to speak, everything falls into place...
don't worry, it will be OK, but be carefull of where it may lead...

Reply to johnnyB
Posted by: Shazz | 2004/11/17

When it comes to kissing, man just go with the flow. Its not really something you learn in my opinion, its just something that you can or cannot do. Can be a lot of fun but just be careful where it leads to, you dont want to get into anything really really serious with this guy so dont let him push you. From one girl to another, have fun :)

Reply to Shazz