Question
Posted by: AGM | 2007/03/06

19 Years Girl Pregnant

I have a 19 year old sister who is pregnant with a Sugar Daddy. There was a meeting last friday betweeen my Parent, Sister, brother in law and Sugar Daddy, his mother, the principal and his wefe. Sugar Daddy is a teacher.

The wife decided that the Sugar daddy must not call my sister at all. I understand her situation she is angry, frustrated,furiuos. At the meeting it was decided the couple will support the child after the child is born. My question is why can't he support her now as apregnat woman you need maternity wear you have cravings?

The other is I spoke to my 19 year old sister yesterday she had a lot of stress because she can't even talk to the sugar, she feels like killing her self. I feel pity for her and I am also angry, but I feel the is coming to this world being upset won't help us she need the sugar and the family support.

Is it fair to maintain her after the child is born, What about her pregnancy needs?

Please advice me

The sugar daddy should be reminded that your family could consult a lawyer and the courts, and he could be required to support her through the pregnancy. And if by chance she was a pupil of his, the scandal could ruin his career, and that might be a good thing is he is accustomed to preying on schoolgirls. You sister should see a counsellor and get help in coping with the situation. Report the Dirty Old Man to the local Board of Education, the School Board, the Director of Education, etc. Its unlikely that she is his only victim.

6
Posted by: AGM | 2007/03/06

Thank so much. I feel much better about this situation, I know which steps to take now. This forum is so important in some peoples lifes,

Keep up the good advices guys, Thanks again

Reply to AGM
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/06

WHAT???? her TEACHER!!!!! He should be reported to the Board of Education! LOTS of schoolgirls get a crush on their teachers and if he took advantage of that he must never ever ever ever EVER be allowed to teach again! His poor wife, she must be so humiliated!

Sue the idiot for everything he has got!

Reply to RMC
Posted by: AGM | 2007/03/06

My sister is not working, she just completed he matric last year. This man was his teacher. You know 19 year old have their own minds they think having a child is easy. I am trying to support her as I am the only one working but it is difficult for me, I have my own son to look after.

I have to part with some money for her maternity wear and some cravins as if I am the one made her pregnant. This man is much older than my sister, he was suppose to teach her not to have an affair with her, he knew the consequences of having sex. My sister wanted to abort but the man said no to her, he did not want to give money to abort. It is before she told us she is pregnant.She had to stop her career for this year.

I feel that this man has to maintain from now as she has her needs.

He promised he will do anything for her but he is not keeping his promises.

Reply to AGM
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/06

Good one, Dove. yes, she can be thankful that this man's wife was willing to sit down and discuss things in a civil way.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Dove | 2007/03/06

Your sister should not have got involved with a married man she was looking for trouble. Why don't her family support her now they seem to be involved with all the discussions. I agree with the wife her husband must stop seeing your sister, your sister can be gald his wife does not want to sue her for breaking up her marriage. I would not push it too far if I were you. Let him pay child support any may some of the medical costs. Remember he did not do this alone your sister can pay half of her medical costs.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/06

He must contribute - to medical costs as well.

Reply to RMC