Question
Posted by: Max | 2007/07/10

18w bleeding after having sex

Hi Doctor

I am now about 18 week pregnant and had an ultra sound on 16 week where everything still looked fine.
After having sex for the first time in about 3 months again I had a bit of bleeding. Could I just have hurt myself a little or do I need to be very worried???

You may just have had some trauma from the sex, but you should have it checked out.

2
Posted by: let | 2007/07/11

I had the same experience too when i was 9w and 17w after having sex i will bleed, but not too much just wheni wipe myself i will see some spotting but on my 18w checkup the doctor found nothing wrong but i was worried, i guess u should go there to be sure Good Luck

20w3d

Reply to let
Posted by: Lou | 2007/07/10

Any bleeding in pregnancy is reason for concern, rather go and see your gynae and have another ultrasound done to make sure all is fine.

Reply to Lou