Question
Posted by: Irma | 2005/07/13

17 weeks, can you see the sex already

Hi There
I'm 17 weeks pregnant today. Do you think the gynae will be able to tell me what baby it is?

It will depend on the position of the baby, but it is sometimes possible.

5
Posted by: Renira | 2005/07/13

At my 16 week dr visit, we found out we were having a boy. The dr asked if we wanted to see the sex and when we said yes, he decided to do an internal scan.

The pics are much more clear and we could definitely see his little noodle. As much as many women dread the internals, the scan does show more clear pics of the baby.

Good luck and hopefully you will know by the end of the day what baby you are having.

Renira

Reply to Renira
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/13

well, i'm now 21 weeks, and we still havent been able to tell. this little one has his/her legs crossed and pressed together, so they cant make anything out!

Reply to Moi
Posted by: SS | 2005/07/13

Well lets hope you can, my one is being very shy and wont show us..........maybe in two weeks,
good luck
SS

Reply to SS
Posted by: S'ya | 2005/07/13

I saw mine at 14 weeks. It's much easier to see if it's a boy.

Reply to S'ya
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/13

You can try! although i only found out at 19 Weeks... perhaps your little one is not so shy...

GOOD LUCK & CONGRATS,

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS