Question
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/11/09

"15 years & im still shooting blanks"

Hi Teen Expert/Guys/Girls
Please help me, i have just turned 15 years & im getting very worried about myself.I am still shooting blanks (when i get an orgasm) nothing comes out...im like a small boy.There's no sperm/semen...nothing.My penis measures 2/3cm when normal...it's like a small boys & 14cm when erect; is my penis size normal...& when am i going 2 start ejaculating sperm/semen...??????Please help...Is there something wrong with my penis??????

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

it may be that you are still developing sexually as not all boys hit puberty at the same time. It can range from age 11 to age 18. The size of your penis is within the normal range. Have you developed body and pubic hair yet? As you may not have reached puberty fully yet.

However, if you remain worried I suggest you go and see you family doctor. You could also post your question to our sexologist here at Health24