Question
Posted by: RDK | 2005/01/05

14W4D Pregnant - Sebaceous Pores Under both arms very painful

Seasons greetings to all.
I have a bit of a problem. For quite a while now I've had these pores under my armpits that become clogged and which are extremely painful before they burst and the sebum comes out. I've had extensive (and very expensive) treatment for it in the past and although it was a relief, it didnt really take care of the problem. They couldnt isolate the exact bug that was the cause of it so the antibiotics I got didnt kill it off. In the time since then, I have learnt to live with it even though it has been very unpleasant. A few days ago it became worse and now I'm worried that whatever bug it is, might affect the little one.
Has anyone had or know of someone who has had this. The other option at the time was to remove the sweat glands but I didnt wanna go that route.
Please advise.

This isn't really a gynae problem, so I cannot help you.