Question
Posted by: bob | 2007/05/01

14 years old cousin sister

last week my 14 years old cousin has come too live with us and she sleeps with me in my room as im around 16 the first week all was fine since last week she has started changing her cloths in front of me as well as sleeps nude im confused what too do

Expert ImageTeen expert

Bob - I am assuming you are male - firstly it is preferable if she sleeps in a room with other females and you may need to speak to a parent about not feeling comfortable about her sleeping in your room - at 16 you also need your privacy.

You could try asking her to not change in front of you and to wear some clothes in bed. If this doesnt work I strongly suggest you speak to your mum about what she is doing and ask her to intervene. If you are feeling uncomfortable this is for a reason and you have a right to not have this happening in your own bedroom.

11
Posted by: EEWW | 2007/05/13

*projectile vomits*

Reply to EEWW
Posted by: ben | 2007/05/12

eew

Reply to ben
Posted by: To BoB | 2007/05/11

So what happend ?

Reply to To BoB
Posted by: guy | 2007/05/10

dont let the fact that she ignored you stop you from getting to the bottom of it. Actually her ignoring you might be because she's upset that you havent caught on to her sexual advances. So listen, you gotta really talk to her about this. It really is not uncommon for younger cousins to be attracted to their older cousins, so dont be surprised if she is doing this for your attention.

Reply to guy
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/07

I really think you should talk to your parents about this. Perhaps she could sleep in another room?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: bob | 2007/05/07

they do but she goes under the blanket but inside she is nude she is not bad in body wise i mean gets me hard on but cant just do it its just tht dont want too make any advances too her please any thing i should i just told her nicelly y do u sleep like tht without cloths n she just ignored me

Reply to bob
Posted by: Leo | 2007/05/05

Dude just tell her, and I hope theres no attractiom from your side coz shes only 14 so its like looking at a little kid...
Just ask next time if she undresses in front of you, if she could do it more privately because it seems very nappropriate. I would get pretty freaked out about it too. Now what I dont understand is if she sleeps in the nude, then surely someone else as noticed this. My parents often walk in and out my room while Im asleep to get washing and sometimes the maid/domestic worker roams around cleaning the bathroom while Im sleeping in on weekends.

Reply to Leo
Posted by: guy | 2007/05/04

you should say somethin to her then. if it bothers you then make it known. but dont be rude in your approach

Reply to guy
Posted by: bob | 2007/05/03

no i havent told any one not even too my parents

Reply to bob
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/02

This sounds very inappropriate to me. Did you tell your parents?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: guy | 2007/05/02

Well....how closely rrelated are you two...and are you at all attracted to her (assuming she isnt very closely related to you)

If you guys are distant cousins then she is either comfortable around you or intrigued by the idea of hooking up with her older cousin (in some way it's kinky i guess)
if you guys are closely related then she might just be very comfortable around you. she might think that you, being her cousin, can be trusted and she sees no problem with changing around you. either that or she might have no problem with the fact that you are closely related. do you know if she is an especially promiscuous or horny girl at home?

Reply to guy