Question
Posted by: Tilli | 2004/10/13

14 weeks - and feeling very crampy

Hi there - I am just into my 15th week and suddenly today my legs feel terribly painful - really achey particularly around the knees - I also have a whopping headache? Any idea what it could be - apart from the odd bout of morning sickness I have felt very well and managed to work at full speed until today!
The only other thing is my nails which pre-pregnancy were strong but are now breaking continuously - eventhough they are very short. I take my preggie vit and eat very healthily.
Any suggestions?

Some women have brittle nails in pregnancy. Cramps in the legs are also quite common. Take some analgesia and rest.