Question
Posted by: Tash | 2006/11/14

13 weeks pregnant

I just entered my 13th week of pregnancy and I seem to have very little nausea, slight cramps on the side of my abdomin, no real cravings, (just hungry every 2 hours or so) bloating seems to have lessened so stomach seems less prenounced but still frequent urination. I am a little worried in that all of the above gave me reassurance that baby is fine. However, now with the decline in these, I am afraid of whether the baby is fine. Since it is still early to feel anything, I am just concerned. Should I be?

Tash

Symptoms do tend t6o get better after 12 weeks. The scan should reassure you.

6
Posted by: Tash | 2006/11/14

Hi Cheetah

Thank you. It's good to know that I am not the only one feeling this way. My routine check up is also this Sat, so lets pray we both are worrying for nothing.

Take care
Tash

Reply to Tash
Posted by: Cheetah | 2006/11/14

I am 16 wks today and my stomach hasn't grown that much, haven't gained any weight. The bloating have lessened so stomach seems less pronounced, i feel like i am not pregnant anymore, i will be seeing the doctor on saturday, and hoping everything is perfectly fine. So relax! you are not the only one feeling that way.

Enjoy the pregnancy

Reply to Cheetah
Posted by: Tash | 2006/11/14

Thank you Lu

Take care of yourself and enjoy the pregnancy

Tash

Reply to Tash
Posted by: lu | 2006/11/14

I am in my 11th week and no feelings at all, went for scan and all was well.Doc said that am very lucky that i dont have any symptoms.Dont worry,i want to believe that all is well.

Reply to lu
Posted by: Tash | 2006/11/14

I worried when I felt those things and now I worry when I don't. Next appt is this Sat. My mind will be at ease once I hear the heart beat again.

Cheers

Reply to Tash
Posted by: Natasja | 2006/11/14

Go for a scan,then you will be assured.Don`t think there`s a problem.
I never had feelings of nuasea,only started to go to the loo very often,no real cravings!
So, it`s not so uncommon feeling like you feel.Relax!

Reply to Natasja