Question
Posted by: NPC | 2007/05/21

13 WEEKS PREG - NO MOVEMENT

Dear All

Please help, i am 13 weeks pregnant and still no movements inside. I still suffer nausea, have strange cravings and the rest - no bleeding at all. My breasts are still tender and nipples highly sensitive and itchy all time. I am worried - i miscarried last year at 9 weeks. Please assist. Thank you.

Your symptoms are all normal and movements are only felt after 16-18 weeks.

5
Posted by: NPC | 2007/05/21

THANKS LADIES. WITHOUT YOU ALL I CANNOT COPE. I WILL DO AS YOU ALL SUGGEST. LOVE YOU ALL.

Reply to NPC
Posted by: don't panic | 2007/05/21

i agree with everybody else, u'll only feel movement at around week 20, so don't panic dear. just relax and enjoy.....

Reply to don't panic
Posted by: lonely | 2007/05/21

you only start feeling movements say from 18-20 weeks. As long as you not bleeding and having abnormal discomforts you are fine...so try and relax and enjoy. Your baby although very active at this stage is still way to small for you to feel him move around..next time you go see your doc you will see just how active your lo is...

Reply to lonely
Posted by: birgs | 2007/05/21

hi there - appearently with first pregnancy you will only feel movement after 16 weeks - can even be only after 20 weeks. i am 19 weeks and have not felt anything yet. this is just what i've been told from my doctor - would be interesting to see other people's opinions. enjoy and relax! and congrats on the pregnancy!

Reply to birgs
Posted by: Jade | 2007/05/21

you will only feel movement between 18 - 22 weeks, don't worry !!!

Reply to Jade