Question
Posted by: Regards | 2019/05/06

13 days late

Good day, I am 13 days late for my period and tested negative at 3 days late. I am prone to skipping my period and my gynae confirmed that I dont ovulate. I have been on Fertomid and been TTC but nothing has happened. I miscarried last year October and been trying ever since. I got another 5pills of fertomid by my gynae...However, its been 13 days and no sign of my period. What do I do?

- 2019/05/31

Dear Anonymous, 

The use of fertomid can be the cause of your menstrual disturbance or your delayed period. However I would advise that you repeat the pregnancy test, and if negative, you need to book an appointment with your gynaecologist to exclude any ovarian cysts and to prescribe you some medication which will induce your period.  

Answered by Dr T Mohamed