Question
Posted by: Brit | 2004/01/26

1200 calorie per day diet

Dear Diet Doc

I'm currently on a 1200 calorie a day diet. I have been on this diet for a week and have noticed that I have lost weight. Yesterday (Sunday) I had a cheat day - I didn't eat a lot, but I did eat chocolates & Junk food.

For some reason I feel fatter again - do u think it's all in the mind - or is it possible to pick up the weight again so quickly?

Thank You.

Dear Brit
You are just feeling guilty because you 'transgressed'. You would not really see a change in body weight so quickly unless the food you ate was contained a lot of salt which may be causing a bit of water retention. Just relax, acknowledge that you are human and that you are going to go off the diet once in awhile, but that you will basically stick to your resolve and lose that weight.
Hang in there

1
Posted by: ansa | 2004/01/28

Can you send me a diet for healthy eating

Reply to ansa