Question
Posted by: bigs | 2007/04/11

12 weeks preg

hi i'm 11 1/2 weeks now. just want to know what i should be feeling physically. i'm more or less over morning sickness. still get tired and nauseous but other than that i feel no different. i definitely felt more pregnant say 2 or 3 weeks ago! is this normal.

Yes it is normal for the pregnancy symptoms to get better after 12 weeks.

2
Posted by: K | 2007/04/12

After the morning sickness passes its just the fatigue...you have a lot to look forward to though....the baby will start moving and you'll feel "butterflies". It's amazing when you actually can feel your baby inside! I think what you're feeling is perfectly normal...Be thankful the dreaded morning sickness is over!!

Reply to K
Posted by: Melz | 2007/04/11

I'm the same - 11 weeks, not really feeling anything apart from tiredness, and a little bump. I think at this stage that baby produces it's own hormones and gets from the placenta so we don't have to provide and that's why you feel better by tri 2?

Reply to Melz