Question
Posted by: DM | 2003/12/02

12 WEEKS & 3 DAYS

I am vomiting since yesterday afternoon, it only happens when I eat something, and now I'm weak. ( i've been feeling nausea since 6 weeks) Is there something wrong with me or may be the food I ate are not good for me?

Is it normal or can I go to the doctor?

Vomiting in early pregnancy is normal. The dietary measures that Kippie has mentioned are a good idea. If you are unable to keep any food or fluids down, then it would be advisable to see a doctor, as you may become dehydrated.

2
Posted by: Kippie | 2003/12/02

Hi DM
For safety sake and ofcourse for the baby's sake I would have it checked out. Try and keep with the dry foods, eg toast, marie biscuits, etc. and drink rooibos tea without any milk. For dehydration poweraid and energade are great as they also contains electrolytes and doesn't taste as bad as the other stuff.

Take care and hope you are well soon!!!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Cindy | 2003/12/02

A colleague of mine has the same symptoms. He's being diagnosed with glandular fever.
Its not normal, go to a doctor.

Reply to Cindy