Question
Posted by: fragma | 2005/01/13

11308. 13 3some fantasy?Help?? Licky

Hi there,
My wife and i are too nervous meeting someone on the internet. Much better to goto pharaohs (the cleanest classiest of its kind) and meet ppl and couples face to face. Much safer, and a safe environment. Some single ladies there too. Its expensive, but its to keep out the idiot perverts, as well as the ppl on here that are very narrow minded secretly wishing they could go there.
Take your man there Licky for valentines...a stunning meal, free drinks, and lots to oggle over. Some very sexy couples there. You must book though.
Later.

EMc

6
Posted by: SR | 2005/01/13

Othello .... he has a point there, you didn't read properly

Reply to SR
Posted by: Fragma | 2005/01/13

Othelo...did i call my wife a so called "chick"? Firstly, and secondly, i said we go to pharaohs...did you in your little moment of uselesness see anything that even remotely resemble the words or phrases that even hinted that i let my wife sleep with other ppl in front of me? Read it again carefully Othelotjie. Most of the ppl there would never risk their marriages, lives etc. And since HIV is here to stay, Id say that the ppl there know the risks far better than youll know, and just to completely burst your tiny bubble...the times weve been, ive never beared witness to anyone actually swapping partners. It seems to be more a thing of the past in this day and age, and besides...my "chick" as you like to call woman, is my life, and we dont swap as most of you out there would like to think, and unless you have been Othelotjie...dont comment or try prove your ignorance unless you know more about it.
We love the place, and its safer than any club youll end up in, and cleaner.

Reply to Fragma
Posted by: Othelo | 2005/01/13

fragma - how can you call your chick a "lady" when she sleeps with other men/woman in front of you -

Reply to Othelo
Posted by: licky | 2005/01/13

i will email you shortly - just busy looking on the website - maybe we acould do a 4some or even better dont you have 3 friends i can orgy with

Reply to licky
Posted by: fragma | 2005/01/13

Licky...mail me at casad at webmail dot co dot za. Will be happy to explain the whole thing. Its not a zoo there, and my lady and i are rather nervous about hectic places. Its really a great place. Mail me, and ill tell you all you want to know. Its in fact made us much closer, which is great.
If you dont want to mail me.....the age group in general is id say....half are above 37 years old....the other half under that. We fall in quite a lot under that age.
Just a guess though.
mail me.
Later

Reply to fragma
Posted by: licky | 2005/01/13

thanx fragma, i'll def look into it.
if u dont mind me asking what is the general age group there?

Reply to licky