Question
Posted by: Zynelle | 2003/12/03

11 Weeks Today

From my 6-9 week I had extreme nausea, but then it went away and I still feel great, only thing is I am constantly hungry (I'm eating like a Pig), put on some weight. But what's worrying me, is that I don't feel pregnant anymore, is this normal. I'm going for my 12 week check-up on Tuesday, can't wait, I am so afraid my baby has died inside of me. I was just 5 weeks pregnant when I went to the loo, and when I dried myself there where small spots of bright red blood on the toilet paper, and when I dried off again there was nothing. Does anybody feel the same or have advise?

It is not long till your check-up and symptoms do tend to disappear at this time. Try not to worry too much.

2
Posted by: Zynelle | 2003/12/03

Thank's so much Kate, I feel much better knowing that everything is normal.
Enjoy your day.

Reply to Zynelle
Posted by: Kate | 2003/12/03

Don't worry, what you have explained is completely normal. The spotting at five weeks was more than likely an implantation bleed. This is when the egg plants itself in the uterus. Very normal, not everyone gets a show of blood but it is normal.

I also felt like I wasn't pregnant at about 11/12 weeks. I think it is because the horrible feelings go away and you feel nothing really. But I can assure you that you would know if you had lost the baby. You would have had much more blood and more discomfort. You would definitely have felt something. The baby is fine, believe me.

I always get anxious before my next appt, I suddenly wish it was today and that I could just check that my baba is okay. But you have to try to relax, talk to you baby and believe that he/she is doing just great, all tucked up inside the warmth of your body.

Best fo luck and know that your baby is fine!

Reply to Kate