Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2007/04/02

10 weeks pregnant and lost 2kg

I am 10 weeks pregnant and i am hrdly ever hungry, and i used to eat non stop before i got pregnant.I cant stand meat and struggel with vomiting i lost about 2kgs.can anyone give me advice

This is common in early pregnancy. It usually gets better after 12 weeks. In the mean time try to keep well hydated.

2
Posted by: me | 2007/04/03

Thought I'd comfort you by saying the very same thing is happening to me. I dont have an appetite at all and I force myself to eat for sake of having to take my folic acid tabs. I spoke to the gynae about the matter and like LOU said its quite normal........nothing to stress about. ALL I'M WISHING AND HOPING THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN WHEN I'M FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT IS THE CHANCES OF THAT?
ENJOY
LOVE,

Reply to me
Posted by: Lou | 2007/04/02

Its quite normal, lots of women lose weight in the first 3 months of their pregnancy due to the nausea - you will find that once you are into your fourth month things usually tend to settle, and you will start gaining as you should.

Reply to Lou