Question
Posted by: sOMEBODY | 2004/02/06

10 WEEKS INDEGISTION

Please help I asuffering from indegistion food sitting at top of stomach and sometimes feel like coming up with a bitter taste.

Thanks.

Try taking Gelusil.

2
Posted by: Kim | 2004/02/06

I had a bout of indigestion and my Gynae recommended Gaviscon (chewable tabs) and they worked very well and you can carry them around quite easily. I still use them when I need to and they offer quick relief. You can check with your gynae / pharmacists for your own comfort.
Hope it works

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/02/06

Oh boy, the joys of pregnancy!
You can try the old and trusted Rennies. Also try and have a few smaller meals instead of 3x large ones.
I am now 24 wks and Rennies seems to work for me straight away.

Reply to Kippie