Posted by: sOMEBODY | 2004/02/06


Please help I asuffering from indegistion food sitting at top of stomach and sometimes feel like coming up with a bitter taste.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Try taking Gelusil.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Kim | 2004/02/06

I had a bout of indigestion and my Gynae recommended Gaviscon (chewable tabs) and they worked very well and you can carry them around quite easily. I still use them when I need to and they offer quick relief. You can check with your gynae / pharmacists for your own comfort.
Hope it works

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/02/06

Oh boy, the joys of pregnancy!
You can try the old and trusted Rennies. Also try and have a few smaller meals instead of 3x large ones.
I am now 24 wks and Rennies seems to work for me straight away.

Good luck

Reply to Kippie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.