Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/12

10 days late now

Today marks the 10th day of being late... Was due to start period on Monday 2 June... Nothing. (We are TTC - period is very very regular 28 days, maybe sometimes 30, but that is on rare occasions)

Did a HPT on Saturday 7 June which came out BFN... Late Sunday afternoon (8 June) I started with a very slight brownish discharge (was convinced AF is coming) it lasted for about 3 wipes, got a bit darker in colour (never turned to blood only got a darker brown) and also a wipe or two on Monday morning... Nothing ever since...

Can implantation bleeding occur at this stage?? I have read and heard that actually you only test positive (more likely) after implantation bleeding takes place (for those that get it - visibly) and I haven't had the nerve to test again (Thought I might as well stick it out - I am going to gynea tomorrow anyways for yearly check up and then he can check what is going on...)

Could be early pregnancy but a test at the gynae would confirm