Posted by: Amy | 2009/09/08

1 year - Divorce

Hi, been trying to get divorced for a year now, but my lawyer is delaying this, paid her, and i never here from her.
What can i do, both my ex to be and i just want to get this over with.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear Amy,

this is very unprofessional attitude and should be reported.
If your ex and yourself are in agreement and no children are involvement, you can divorce amicably by yourself or just go through a mediator if you do not want to deal with the paper work yourself.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Latoya | 2009/09/10

Report her with the Law society and get yourself another lawyer. If you and your ex want to make a clean divorce by agreeing on settlement, you dont even need a lawyer.

Reply to Latoya

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.