Question
Posted by: Bel | 2007/05/17

1 week late period and not pregnant

Please help someone. I am a week late with my period. I am not preganat all because my boyfriend of 5 years had a vacectomy last year March and of course he is my only sexual partner. What else could be the problem why im late. I have sore breasts and a light yellowish discharge. Please help.

It could be a hormonal imbalance, a cyst or thyroid problem. Stress or change in diet or exercise can also cause it. Remember that vasectomies sometimes fail, so perhaps you should check a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: stace | 2007/05/17

i took the morning after pill and got my period,the next month i never got my period at all,i took a pregnancy test and it was negative.I have no idea what happening.

Reply to stace
Posted by: Liefie | 2007/05/17

It could be stress!So dont stress about it its normal to be late if you are stressed.And there is alot of other reasons aswell!If you are using birthcontrol and so foth!
DONT STRESS

Reply to Liefie