Question
Posted by: Carmen | 2004/09/20

1 vs 2

It feels really odd asking this question, seeing that Weigh-Less has ads all over this website- but i'm really looking for an honest answer here, no matter what the law with sponsors is...if you know what i mean. I have the option of joining either weigh-less or sureslim and at the moment the latter seems to be the best for me, as it is more convenient. A lady form weigh-less said i should attend all my grp sessions, but they start at 17h00/17h30 and i only get home from work at 18h30. Sureslim on the other hand is open till 19h00 and is literally 2 minutes walk from work. But i'm jus concerned that maybe i'm making the wrong decision by not choosing weigh-less. Please give me some advice- is sureslim as "good" as weigh-less????

Dear Carmen
Please understand that I do NOT work for Weighless and that I have been providing the DietDoc service since 1997, many years before these ads appeared on this website. I am personally not in favour of any diet that cuts out whole food groups, so check with SureSlim if their diet includes proteins, carbohydrates and fats - if not, then I would recommend that you stick to Weighless who do use a balanced diet that includes foods from all the food groups. However, if SureSlim use a balanced diet to achieve weight loss, then of course it is better under your circumstances and time constraints for you to use their service.
Good luck with the weight loss