What is happening to your baby:
- Your baby weighs approximately 2.2 kilograms.
- He/she is about 49.5 centimetres long.
- Eyes are open when awake and closed when asleep.
- Immunities develop to fight infection.
- The skull is still pliable and not completely joined.
- Testes have descended.
- His head should be pointing down.
What is happening to you:
- Braxton Hicks contractions may increase.
- Your breasts may start to leak colostrums, a prelude to milk.
What to do:
- Start preparing the nursery.
- Now is a good time to choose a paediatrician.Speak to your friends who have kids about which doctor they use.