What is happening to your baby:
- Your baby’s head is in proportion with the body.
- The brain can control primitive breathing and body temperature.
- Your baby becomes sensitive to sound, taste, smell and light.
- The eyes can move inside the sockets.
What is happening to you:
- You may suffer from itchy skin.
- You may have leg cramps - usually in the thigh, calf or foot. This is due to low calcium levels or salt deficiency.
What to do:
- Relieve leg cramps by massage or calcium and salt tablets.