What is happening to your baby:
- Your baby weighs 45 grams.
- The length of the foetus is about 12 cm.
- The neck is complete.
- Your baby starts inhaling and exhaling.
- The amniotic fluidregenerates itself every three hours.
- Chin no longer rests on the chest.
- The hands become functional.
What is happening to you:
- Your energy levels will increase.
- You may become constipated.
- Your sex drive may increase as you feel more energised and less nauseas.
What to do:
- If you suffer from constipation, drink prune juice and increase fibre intake.
- If you are concerned about having sex at this stage, speak to your doctor or read up about it.