What is happening to your baby:
- Your baby weighs about 4 grams.
- The average length is 27-35mm.
- Ears are completely formed.
- Genitals are more clearly defined.
- Your baby has toes.
What is happening to you:
- You may still be nauseous but the good news is that it should be lessening. Your stomach grows bigger as your bowels become distended.
- Breast veins have become more noticeable because the blood supply to the breast increases.
What to do:
- Read up or speak to your doctor about morning sickness.
- Start taking photographs of your changing appearance.