Get your family off the couch and onto its feet with these ideas from the American National Association for Sport and Physical Education:
- Run or walk through a family treasure hunt.
- Walk to visit friends, or when you dine at a local restaurant.
- Plant a garden and give each family member their own section.
- Enter a family fun run, walk, bike-a-thon or triathlon.
- Put on some music and dance.
- Try something new like wall climbing, dance, yoga, or hip-hop. - (HealthDayNews)
Child Zone: fun and fitness