The 3rd Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (#HISA2017), which takes place in Johannesburg on 29–30 August 2017, will tackle hot topics such as robotic surgery, electronic health records, personalised healthcare, IoT in healthcare, driving down the cost of care with technology, eHealth policy, telemedicine advances, the future of healthcare and much more.
Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa will assemble over 300 CxOs, administrators, heads of technology, policy makers and key stakeholders from public and private hospitals, technology solution providers, academincs as well as health-tech entrepreneurs.
This conference is set to showcase the latest technologies from leading exhibitors and provide insight from world-class speakers, sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
Key topics at #HISA2017:
• Regulating HealthTech in Africa
• Practical Technology Solutions for African Healthcare
• Getting Buy-in from Staff and Management
• Can Technology Address the Shortage of Medical Practitioners?
• Developing a Digital Transformation Strategy for your Healthcare Facility
• Your Patient Records have been Hacked. Now What?!
• Digital Healthcare 'Snake Oil' Solutions?
• Healthcare Robots: Ethical Issues to Consider
• Investing in Robotics: Cost vs. Benefit
• Will Doctors Become Obsolete?
• Harnessing Available Data to Improve Clinical and Organisational Performance
• The Future of Healthcare: What's on the Horizon?
• Driving Down Total Cost of Care with Technology
Confirmed speakers include:
• Dr Gyles Morrison, Founder, Clinical UX Association (UK)
• Leonard Slabbert, Head of Technology at Boehringer Ingelheim
• Andrew Brown, Managing Executive, Mediswitch
• Valter Adao, Partner and Lead Director at Deloitte Digital Africa
• Elliot Sack, CEO at eHealth Group
• Dr Nicolaas Duneas, CEO, Altis Biologics
• Prof. Richard Gordon, Executive Director at the SAMRC
• Simi Adejumo, CEO, Aajoh (Nigeria)
To register, speak, sponsor or exhibit visit: Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa 2017