The exhibition takes place from 8 -10 June 2016 at the Gallagher Centre, Johannesburg, and will attract more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and host 500 of the world’s leading healthcare suppliers, manufacturers and service providers.
Alongside the exhibition, 17 CPD accredited conferences will take place, providing education in the latest healthcare advancements.
Conferences are only R100 each and all proceeds are donated to the charity, Childhood Cancer Foundation South Africa (CHOC).
Reasons to Attend:
• Meet more than 500 local and international exhibitors from 57 countries. Connect with your medical suppliers or source new ones. See what the key players in the healthcare industry and the 14 country pavilions have to offer.
• Discover the latest healthcare technology. Witness live product demonstrations and gain first-hand experience and knowledge of the latest products and services being launched.
• Dealers & Distributors Wall.
Optimise business opportunities by displaying your contact details and your products of interest on the Dealers & Distributors Wall. > Click here to apply.
• Stand the chance to win R25,000.*
Be one of our lucky winners and enter the draw to win R25,000 - taking place daily during the show.
• Further your knowledge at any of the 17 CPD-accredited conferences.
The conferences are only R100 each and all registration fees will be donated to the local charity, Childhood Cancer Foundation South Africa (CHOC).
Start date and time : 8th June 2016, 09:00am
End date and time : 10th June 2016, 16:00pm
Recurrence: 10-12 May 2017
Venue Name: Gallagher Convention Centre
Address: 19 Richards Drive Midrand, Johannesburg Gauteng, South Africa
Country: South Africa
Postal Code: 3915 Midrand, 1685 South Africa
Venue Phone: +27 11 266 3000/+27 11 266 3205
Venue Website: http://www.gallagher.co.za/
Name: Informa Middleeast
Event website: www.africahealthexhibition.com