Childhood Diseases

Question
Posted by: Ooops | 2009/04/02

Q.

Trepaline

Doc, my 5year old accidently swallowed a 25mg Trepiline tablet. Is this a crisis. He seems fine - just drowsy.

Thanks

Expert's Reply

A.

Paediatrician

Trepiline can be highly toxic for children. Please contact your nearest poison information center. Look in your local phone book for this information.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.