Childhood Diseases

Question
Posted by: Khanyi | 2009/07/27

Q.

Rat Poison

My sisters son just ate rat tex what should she whilst waiting for the car to take them to the doctor! urgent. Im at work and she is at home.15:20

Expert's Reply

A.

Paediatrician

Your daughter must be taken to a medical emergency unit immediately.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.