Mildew is caused by various forms of fungi and is due to dampness being a problem in your new home. Children can certainly become allergic to these various forms of fungi. You need to treat the cause of the dampness in your home and also need to wash down all walls and bathrooms with a dilute solution of Jik. Take your son to his paediatrician to be tested for fungal allergies.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.